Sunday, June 3, 2007

We're Out of Butter...

That's right, Kira just told me we're out of butter. At the end of the day, that's our biggest concern...so I guess we're doing allright. I'll admit, I've been beyond pathetic in posting here...I could use the whole wedding preparation as an excuse...but the whole point of the blog was to keep you all up to date with the wedding...I'm a horrible person, really I am (that's a joke, ask Kira about it some time). Anyway...
5 more days, that's all that's left of life as we know it. We've been busy...we've spent the better part of the past two weekends holed up in the house in Hoboken taking care or various exciting projects...place setting cards, table numbers and seating assignments (I guess everyone was right when they said the tables were the hard part), song lists, thank you's, flights and hotels in Paris...all kinds of things. It's actually been a lot of fun.
Now, I know you're all more than a bit curious about the weather forecast. Things are looking a bit better than they were a few days ago, but I'm not ready to put myself out there with an official forecast. I'm really glad we're not getting married in the middle of a tropical storm like today, and I don't think it's going to be 90 degress, hazy, hot and humid. We might actually get a nice early summer day in the hills, which would be perfect.
There are a lot of things to take care of in the next few days. I'll let you all know the final details on as many things as I can...like where to keep your eyes out for signs in town to get you to the farm, directions to Maplestone farm on Friday night, what we're up to before and after the wedding (Kira and I are looking forward to hanging out with everyone in town on Saturday night after the wedding)...and the all important weather forecast. But for now it's late, and I need to try and get a good nights' sleep before the madness of my wedding week starts rolling. Hope you're all well. Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend

1 comment:

Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.